WHAT IS TAPPING?
Tapping is a scientifically proven stress and anxiety reduction tool.
We tap on acupoints around the face and upper body whilst ‘tapping’ into your issue by stating it and acknowledging it. It could be a limiting belief, an experience, an emotion or physical sensation.
The tapping technique sends a calming signal to the stress centre of the brain creating a feeling of calmness throughout the body and mind. Rounds of Tapping brings down the intensity of the issue until it is removed completely.
The emotional trigger around the issue is removed so you are no longer affected in the same way. This allows space for clearer thoughts and better decision making leading to improved confidence.
“the only thing we are ever dealing with is a thought & a thought can be changed”
In our Tapping sessions you will:
- Uncover what is behind the way you feel. You will connect to past experiences which have shaped your beliefs and behavioural responses then remove the emotional charge around them so that you can respond differently creating calmness and clarity in the present day.
- Reduce anxiety, doubt and other uncomfortable emotions enabling you to think clearly and move forward in life with confidence.
- Tune in to your triggers and become equipped with tools and techniques that enable you to cope better in day to day life.
- Focus on what you choose for yourself going forward and rewire your brain to achieve those results.
what will change?
After our Tapping sessions you will:
- Be free of old patterns of anxious thoughts and behaviours.
- Feel calmer in situations that were previously triggering and be able to handle them with confidence.
- Be confident in your ability to move forward in the way you desire.
- Have tools and techniques that you can use daily or as required to keep you on track for the rest of your life.
To get started and discuss how EFT Tapping could help you book a free consultation call today.
Get IN Touch
00 44 7900 901 689
Fiona O’Farrell is accredited by and follows practice according to the professional code of conduct and ethics of EFT international. EFTi is committed to advancing and upholding the highest standards of education, training, professional development and professional behaviours of practitioners of EFT.
You are responsible for your own well being and EFT Tapping should be regarded as a complemtary therapy. If in doubt please consult a physician.